Search This Blog

8.22.2011

Ayuba, a funny man !!!


1.AYUBA bought a new mobile. 
He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said, 
'My Mobile No. Has changed. 
Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610'


2.AYUBA : I am Proud, coz my son is in Medical College. 
Friend: Really, what is he studying. 
AYUBA: No, he is not studying, they are Studying him. 


3.AYUBA: Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night. 
DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok. 
AYUBA : Can I take it tomorrow, tonight is final game. 


3.AYUBA : If I die, will u remarry? 
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry? 
AYUBA : No, I'll also stay with your sister. 


4.AYUBA : People consider me as a 'GOD' 
Wife: How do you know?? 
AYUBA : When I went to the Park today, everybody said, 
Oh GOD! U have come again.. 


5.AYUBA complained to the police: 'Sir, all items are missing, 
except the TV in my house.' 
Police: 'How the thief did not take TV?' 
AYUBA : 'I was watching TV news...' 


6.AYUBA comes back 2 his car & find a note saying 'Parking Fine' 
He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole 'Thanks for compliment.' 


7.AYUBA in a bar and his cellular phone rings. He picks it up and 
Says 'Hello, how did you know I was here?' 


8.AYUBA : Why are all these people running? 
Man - This is a race, the winner will get the cup 
AYUBA - If only the winner will get the cup, why others running? 


9.Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense 
AYUBA : The future tense is 'u will go to jail' 


10.AYUBA told his servant: 'Go and water the plants!' 
Servant: 'It's already raining.' 
AYUBA : 'So what? Take an umbrella and go.' 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment